B2B Travel Roadshows in India
“Why Are Roadshows so important?”
Roadshows are supreme field event which unravels your company’s message and brand on the road. Roadshows are done in a systematic order in a couple of cities with an aim to boost brand awareness and product knowledge.
B2B tourism roadshows in India help to bring the customers, prospects & partners together for extensive networking, superlative product demos and exemplary leadership.
Since Roadshows are so paramount to a company, it is important to choose the best. One of the greatest Outbound Luxury Travel Roadshows in India is conducted by Orange Trips and Tour Matrix Travels Private Ltd. – The International Travel Roadshow (ITR).
ITR is conducted in 6 cities – Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Chennai – at once!
The Class-Apart Roadshow allows you to meet over 1200 Luxury Tour-selling Operators and decision makers – Directors, CEOs and Heads. In ITR, limited sellers are invited, i.e. MICE, Corporate & Incentive Buyers. Invitation is sent to top 5 associations in India – IATA, TAFI, IATO, PATA.
ITR is a state-of-the-art roadshow which focuses on the quality of the roadshow and thus doesn’t allow walk-in invitations.
Moreover, ITR pre-schedules appointment with the top-notch tour-selling agents on a one-to-one basis. Travel sellers and exhibitors prefer ITR since it focuses on the superlative goal of maximizing the ROI of its exhibitors.
ITR targets over 40 upcoming holidays in India and guarantees lowest prices with fantabulous travel arrangement packages. It also allows promoting the company in the Travel Supplier Directory provided to guests at the show.
ITR Exhibitors include companies from 5 continents – over 70 countries – with Luxury 5 star hotels like Shangrila, Four Seasons, World Leading DMCs like Jetwing, Amazing China
… and the list goes on.
6 Reasons Why You Can NOT Miss ITR
“Because Quality Matters…”
The big question – Why ITR?
We will epitomize you with a walk-through stating 6 reasons why you cannot miss ITR. Scroll over, pals!
- Meet the Decision Makers – In ITR, meet the Decision Makers of the leading tour operators such as the Director, Head of Sales or Manager, unlike other roadshows where you can meet only the executives
- Pre-fix appointment with Quality Tour Operators – In ITR, pre-schedule an appointment with the paramount tour-selling agents on a one-to-one basis & maximise your ROI.
- Limited Sellers from Each Country – ITR is not a walk-in roadshow since we focus on the Quality of the meeting unlike other roadshows. We invite limited yet top-notch tour selling operators.
- Cover entire India marketing in 1 Roadshow – ITR covers the entire India at once – magnificent, right? Major cities include Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore
- Meet upto 1200+ Quality Tour Operators – In ITR, meet over 1200 Leading Luxury Tour selling operators
- Targeting 40+ Upcoming Holidays in India – This ITR accounts 95% for Luxury & MICE Holidays